Orbx Australia II Airport Tarmac Errors

I have recently installed Orbx Australia II, after un-installing the original Orbx Australia in Prepar3D v4.5. In all of the new Australia II airports, I now have missing ground textures at every airport that. These textures are completely black, and seem to exist at every airport that I have tried. Airport textures in other Orbx sceneries outside of Australia II seem to be working fine. I have done the following in FTX Central to try to fix this problem:

I have used Verify Files in the Australia II scenery

I have used the FTX Central - Settings - Tools - Airport Elevation Correction and applied it

I have used the FTX Central - Settings - Tools -  Force Migration

As I mentioned, this seems to be at every airport in Australia II that I have tried. The only shader program I have installed is REX Texture Direct with Soft Clouds.

I hope someone can help me with this...

Thanks,

Randy L.

Hello,

the first thing to do would be to ensure that you have removed, as necessary, AU Australia and Holgermesh.

If so, try verify files for Australia v2 and Orbx Libraries.

Vector AEC and Force Migration cannot be the cause or solution.

Force Migration in particular is for older products and Australia v2 is brand new of course,

so it has no effect at all.

Hi Nick,

I have now verified files for both Australia II and Orbx libraries, and that did not solve the problem. In my FTX Central, Australia I still shows up in the Oceana region, but has a banner at the top saying "Not Installed". I did uninstall it originally before I downloaded & installed Australia II.  I am attaching a screen capture to this post that I took at Connellen/Ayres Rock after I had tried your suggestion. Aany help would be appreciated.

Randy L.

Connellen Ayres Rock.JPG

Archived