FTX global base not working

So, I bought FTX Global base around Xmas 2018 and installed it without ever having flown outside of my FTX NZ scenery. Because of this, I assumed what I saw was what Global looked like, it wasn't until very recently that I tried a reinstall and realized that my Global base has not installed. I've reinstalled at least twenty times now, once even after uninstalling all of my other ORBX products and nothing has had an effect. I'm pretty sure no files even show up in my scenery library, I'm rather annoyed having paid 100 bucks for this scenery and I want to start flying in some areas other than my home country without my sim looking like garbage.

Transaction ID: 5c21cc3ae868d

P3D's location selection works differently and won't accept the coords from England, so I will show a picture of Sydney. The scenery is still supposedly installed and has not been changed since I installed it last when I began this post.

Screenshot (599).png

Screenshot (600).png

Screenshot (601).png

Alrighty, it doesn't appear to match either of the screenshots provided, but you're the expert so does it look like everything is in order?
Edit: It seems to match with the photo of the scenery working so I suppose that's fine then, I do wish Rarotonga had buildings though as there is a town there but the entire island is just trees and a default airport.

Screenshot (603).png

Archived