Aus airports

I have applied the fixes for mesh issues as per Graham's post. Am I correct in saying some terminal buildings (for example Launceston) have gone back to default buildings and will be fixed via an update through Orbx central also?

At Cunderdin, I noticed two windsocks next to each other. I installed the new Orbx central - then let it do all the outstanding updates and ran P3D. I noticed the second windsock gone but also the word "CUNDERLIN" is stamped in the grass just below "CUNDERDIN" on the taxiway. Doesn't seem to be a gliding ops in progress symbol near the windsock either.

Cheers,

Ross

YCUN.jpg

YCUN(2).png

Hi Nick

Have only ORBX products installed (never installed anything else but). Was all a clean install on a new system this year. I had already set compatibility to AUV2 for all products through Orbx central.

Do I need to uninstall Global airports? Did I miss a step somewhere else along the way? Upon closer inspection, the buildings at YMLT look like a bit of a mess too.

Here is my list of installed products. Bob and object flow were cut off..

Cheers,

Ross

Installed products.png

Nick,

Wondering if you can post the top down views for both YMLT & YCUN. This will give me a benchmark. I have since uninstalled and reinstalled both but still have issues with static buildings missing and just dark spots where they’re supposed to be.

Hi Nick,

All issues have been resolved, I reverted back to FTX central and deleted all ORBX products and then reinstalled them.

I’m only guessing, but I think the problem lay within ORBX central where it only partly recognised installation of some of the software.

Cheers,

Ross

On 8/1/2019 at 4:34 PM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

judging by the number of duplicate buildings, you have more than one airport active there.

Have you operated the new YCUN control panel to set Australia v2 compatibility yet?

Do you have OzX airports as well?

Hi Nick,

I thought I had everything resolved but upon further investigation it seems fairly clear what is happening here. You were quite right in saying I had multiple airports installed. The enhanced airports in AUv2 (my case YCUN) are affecting the ORBX dedicated YCUN. Is there a way to deactivate an enhanced airport? When I uninstall YCUN, I get a nice clean enhanced airport (albeit not to the standard of the dedicated YCUN). And yes, compatibility has been set.

Cheers,

Ross

Archived