Scenery Configuration File Error

Hotspot

I installed FTX from the disc and have all hotfixes installed but on starting FSX get the following message:

"Scenery.Cfg file error. Local Scenery directory (ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_FREEWARE\SCENERY) in Scenery Area.125 not found.

Click OK to continue"

My O/N is FSS0004235 - should I reinstall FTX, or is there another way?  Thanks, Hotspot  :)

Thanks in advance John!!

I decided to tidy up my install after most inland water ways disappeared. Has holgermesh, Global2008 & RedBaron Road&Rivers installed at various times. Did the big clean out including FSX, AU Blue, additional scenery and aircraft.  Reinsalled FSx, SP 1 & SP2, AU Blue, Ver1.0 to 1.01 ug, hotfixes but ended up with similar errors to above.

Uninstalled all again ran reg mechanic and an currently reinstalling FSX on the Home PC. Assuming the same error I will look for the directory name.

By the way looking for the right weather to continue photos of Shepp airport and surroundings.

Peter

apologies if my O/N is not in the signature but in the office at the moment-- some of us work or play!!

Archived