Copyrights

falconer

I plan to create a fan site or community site. I would like to pass on my experiences with flight simulations, especially X-PLANE to others, especially younger people.

In addition I would like to set screenshots examples and also own, shorter videos (hosted on youtube) (install). As I myself am a fan of ORBX Scenerys (True Earth) and just want to use more oRBX and recommend it further, I ask if I violate copyrights when using videos with Orbx Scenerys.
Of course with references to ORBX and X-Plane.
I would put my website as a pure private site exclusively in German and free on the net.
Unfortunately, there are relatively few information learning aids about flight simulations in German.
I've bought all of True Earth's Great Britain and Washington, I'm registered in the ORBX forum and have already posted screenshots.
Thank you for an answer.
Best regards from Austria.

Hi Falconer,

I do not see an issue with it, although please do not advise your Followers you are Acting on or are Employed by Orbx Systems Simulations in any way shape of Form.

Also, any written, Image and or Video associated within this Forum, FTXCentral, or our Website including Sales Material is the Property of Orbx Simulation Systems.

Have Fun

Archived