Xplane 11 installation help

Hello, I've been trying to help my father with his install of tegb south on his mac for a while now without any luck at all, followed all instructions as provided & we get this error message when we try loading xplane 11, any help with this would be greatly appreciated. It's such a shame there is no FTX central like I have for my windows versions.

IMG-20190719-WA0001.jpg

Hello,

the most common reason for this is that the file conversion has not completed and

the most common reason for that is a lack of free space on the drive.

The Mac download does include all that is needed and this topic will supply the expected

number of files and the space needed for them.

Once downloaded & all seems complete we ended up with a file like the one pictured, I pulled the three orbx a b & c files out to the desktop, there was no unzip option like on windows, I'm a regular orbx user with windows & ftx makes the situation so easy so I'm unfamiliar with mac to be honest 

20190720_093212.jpg

Yes I did thread that, I followed it & added the mac 1 conversion to terminal as per instructions & video on a forum thread I found & nothing happened? It just repeated a command line, I'm really stuck and have tried this a few times now 

Archived