Trees

Just recently installed Prepar3d v4.5, and although I have reinstalled Orbx trees several times, and verified all files I am seeing those ugly and unnatural masses of pale green conifers in many places.. Is there some trick to ridding my sim of these? Terry.

No trick.. Just turn off (Untick) the Dynamic 3D Autogen Vegetation in P3D settings.

(In P3D - Navigate to > Options > Graphics > World > then un-tick the box for Dynamic 3D Autogen Vegetation (at the bottom of the screen) then OK.

And that should do it.

Indeed jd: restart is a given but I was amiss in mentioning that!. Of course one MUST always restart the sim when you make any display change! (and if you're really sharp and want to keep the sim optimized when there is any display/graphics or add-on scenery type changes, also delete your shaders folder. (And if changing scenery pieces also best to delete both your shaders folder and your SceneryIndexes_x64 folder too.. (The sim will rebuild your shaders and SceneryIndexes_x64 folders/files as optimally required (according to the display/and scenery).

Archived