TE Washington installation problems

I've just purchased TE Washington.  I've deleted all DDD scenery and airport files.  I get the following error message:

Error, could not locate image file for terrain, CustomScenery/ORBX_C_US_Washington_TE_Orthos/terrain/b1f0x5280x17SM.ter.   

Error, could not locate image file for terrain, CustomScenery/ORBX_C_US_Washington_TE_Orthos/terrain/

..textures/b1f0X5280x17.dds

I've looked at the other post from Dec 2018.  I started installation at 4PM PDT and let it run overnight until 7:30 AM PDT.  It completed with no errors.  I'm currently running the files validation check just in case. 

However when I look in 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\Orbx_C_US_Washington_TE_Orthos\terrain

I indeed  find that file.   However when I look for the .dds file above  I do not see a subdirecftory in terrain labeled textures.  I do find a subdirectory under 

....\Orbx_C_US_Washington_TE_Orthos\ labeled textures fut the .dds file does not appear.  However the b1f0X5280m.png and the b1f0X5280x17.jpg files appear.  975790705_Errormessagescreenshot.jpg.b2c40b2a47ef75e956088bfc254bf295.jpg

Archived