BUG FIX - Trees on ALL Southwest WA Airports

Hi.  I noted a previous post with trees found on his airport.  I have an issue where in Southwest WA (I have only just installed AU2 last night) but only just got onto a flight tonight.  I flew from Bunbury WA to Busselton, Margaret River, Manjimup and then onto Denmark and Albany.  All my airports had trees in them so I couldn't land on any.

Do I need to run something to get the vectoring all fixed please or is there something else I need to do??

What was amusing was I felt like the guy in the planet of the apes where he returns to earth and finds the whole world had gone 'Ape'.  It was like I was flying in a futuristic world where men had long perished so it was kind of amusing nonetheless.

Look forward to your reply. 

Thanks guys

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nick.  Sorry for late RSVP.  I've been in Prague (literally not simulating :)) ... 

I did not have this problem before (as I fly in WA a lot because this is where I live) - so these airports were fine BEFORE I installed Au V2.  I had Au 1 which I only recently purchased and so after the Orbx offer to get Au 2 for 50% off I thought it was fair enough so grabbed that and must have buggared something up as a result.  I used FTX Central to install everything out of fear that I might shag something up if I tried to pretend I know what I'm doing if I employed another method.

I did have a shag up after installing Au2 with my NZQN airport again but that seems to have fixed itself after running the Orbx Vector Re-Configuration button thingy in that add-on.

I am at my work desk at the minute (naughty me) so will pop in the scenery.cfg file tonight when back home but thought I should RSVP now because I just noted you've replied.  In light of my foregoing statement (that I just edited in to this reply - about NZQN I will check the airports that I am referring to just in case running that reconfiguration might have fixed this issue.

Again I apologise for the late reply

Thanks mate

Paul

Archived