Blurred Scenery in P3Dv 4.5

This is very INTERESTING. Please read the entire post.

I am using P3d v 4.5  with most of the ORBX scenery. Global, Vector, land classes, airports. I have everything 

installed,except for a few airports from Europe and North America. I have acitve sky for P3d v 4 updated I have Active sky Cloud Art,

I have ENVDIR and when I use my siimulator it is just perfect and beautiful. I have no complaints. Everything runs beautifully together,

and have been flying like this for months and months with out any problems.

That being said. 3 DAYS AGO I got nostalgic and reinstalled FSX BOX onto my system. Flew around in FSX for awhile, and then decided it

would be nice to have some of the FSX planes in my P3D v 4 .5 system described above. The planes I chose were the Goose, the Baron, and the good old DC3. 

Well here is where it gets interesting.

I took the DC3 fired it up. Took off from the default airport in P3D v 4  Eglin AFB in Florida, and flew around for a while. Much to my delight 

the plane looked great and everything else along side of it, that was running worked fine and looked fine, UNTIL I tried to program the planes

auto pilot to fly to a given point.

After I set the plane on a heading of 321 degrees, with the plane heading straight to Kansas, I came out

of my slumped over posture setting the auto pilot, and keyed in to OUTSIDE views to look around and guess what!!!!

My Terrain was BLURREY Blurrey  blurrey.  Deja VU!!!! BLURREY TERAIN!!!  just like I used to have years ago when I switched planes from

FSX to P3d.

Well I had the morning to myself, all my honey do's done, and decided to try the Goose and see if the same thing happened. Yes it did.

The terrain while using the Goose stayed fine UNTIL I started using the auto pilots system in the Goose and Walla!!!!!! The terrain turned Blurrey.

Well the Baron did the same thing.

Now I need to emphasis this These were not short little tests, the Goose test took my about 2 hours to do and everything was fine!!! UNTIL I used

the gauges or auto pilot system in the plane.  

My conclusion to all of this is. Big apology to ORBX for all my earlier posts years ago, about blurrey texture terrain. The terrain texture blurreys 

had nothing to do with ORBX but were caused by a memory leak when using the PLANES gauges. My bet being that most all the planes 

from FSX and some sub par plane developers have caused the same thing, and not just the Goose and the Baron and the DC3. I would really love

to have the Goose in P3Dv4 working.

2 hours ago, Toto-Free said:

I would really love

to have the Goose in P3Dv4 working. 

Hello,

I have the GooseHD that I believe was created by OZx with an RAF repaint from flyawaysimulation that works very well in P3Dv4.5, no problem with gauges or using autopilot.

I copied it over from FSX into P3Dv4 - Sim Objects - Airplanes, there is no problem with blurry scenery inside or out.

Goose HD 1.jpg

Goose HD exterior.jpg

Goose HD side on.jpg

Archived