Friday Harbour - Four seasons

Toby91

Hello!

This is my first screenshot on this forum, most of mine goes to the flightsim.no forum :) But after i bought PNW, i felt it would be right to also post some of them here :)

With PNW i am actually amazed that you guys has managed to make flightsim's most boring place into one of the more interesting one! Congrats on that and a awesome product! :D I took the trike out for a flight around Friday harbour and thought about making a split season screenshot, here it is! Enjoy! :)

Posted Image

Comments are welcome!

Cheers, Toby91 :D

Nice shot and idea. I don't understand your comment: ..."has managed to make flightsim's most boring place"...

Friday Harbor was never boring, even before PNW. The area is beautiful, near Orcas Is., Victoria, Vancouver, and Seattle. Plenty of flying opportunities both wheeled and with floats.

Nice shot and idea. I don't understand your comment: ..."has managed to make flightsim's most boring place"...

Friday Harbor was never boring, even before PNW. The area is beautiful, near Orcas Is., Victoria, Vancouver, and Seattle. Plenty of flying opportunities both wheeled and with floats.

I'm Norwegian, just thougt that the area around Friday harbour didn't look that good before PNW, now with PNW it's awesome! :D

Else, i must say that it is quick response here in difference to flightsim.no

Posted Image

I'm Norwegian, just thougt that the area around Friday harbour didn't look that good before PNW, now with PNW it's awesome! :D

Else, i must say that it is quick response here in difference to flightsim.no

Posted Image

I see. But Orcas was still nice in FS9 days with more than  one package for it, mainly FS-Addon and Georender. Now it's back! Nice again.

Fantastic shot, I like it very much

btw you forgot the 5th season: January ;)

Cheers

Tim

Hehe, that might explain why there was so little snow. :) I'll remember that to next time :) And thanks for the comments guys! :D

Archived