YSPT Southport buildings double up

Hey Folks,

I wonder if anyone has come across an issue of buildings douple up @ YSPT Southport airport?

Before I purchased the Gold Coast City Scene I did have the OZx version of YSPT, however I for one *did* RTM and disabled the YSPT 5 bgls in the OZx folder.

I've tried  searching my scenery and P3D folders for further YSPT files and the only ones I come up with are Orbx ones (other than the OZx files).

Prepar3D v4\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAUv2_05_SCENERY\scenery\

ADE_FTX_AUS_YSPT.bgl

FTX_AUS_YSPT_objects.bgl

ADE_FTX_AUS_YSPT_CVX.bgl

Prepar3D v4\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTX_AA_YSPT\Scenery\

YSPT_ADEX_ADE.bgl

(And more given the folder name)

Before I start a probably lengthy process of elimintation has anyone come across the prob and know of a resolution?

Check That:

I ended up disabling all YSPT related files/scenery entries and then searched for Southport in the P3D airport locator and found ZSPT.

I then located and renamed the file ZSPT file (OZx\OZx_AUS\Scenery\mwl_ZSPT_AFX.bgl) and all is now good, no more doubled up buildings.

I was almost finished this post prior to finding the solution myself, but will leave in case others come across the prob.

Cheers

592EDABB7A916709C91E46BB1A69A3C3A1BAD497

45 minutes ago, Graham Eccleston said:

Please refer to this topic. 

<SNIP>

Thanks, I do await the AP updates having noticed many mostly elevation issues with the Orbx series of AP and Aus v2.

However my issue was outside of the scope of Aus v2 and was caused by an old OZx AP overwriting the Orbx APs.

Cheers

8158011F2EB3A82791A85E32A18DF2FDBD274A0B

Archived