Orbx Libraries Update -Confused

Hello ... I am confused as to what to do/procedure to follow to update the X-Plane 11 Orbx Libraries, if at all possible. 

FTX Central for X-plane 11 indicates that I own every Orbx product in Global Range. I do not own any product in the Europe, N.A. or Oceania for X-plane but do own several products in FSX/P3D.

In FTX Central for x-plane 11 it shows a message "An update to the Orbx Libraries is available. Click here to view details about the update."  When clicking on the update ..... produces the window....Product Download version 1.60 ..... Install Product.

When selecting ... Install Product  .... A window opens stating  " You don't have a license for this product in your OrbxDirect  account. If you haven't yet transferred your licenses from FSS, please go to orbxdirect.com/account/migrate/FSS. If this product is freeware , you can add it to your account at orbxdirect .com/product/orblibs-xp11.

I can update Orbx Libraries and other products using FTX Central for FSX Steam and P3D v4, but not for X-plane 11.

I went to orbxdirect/account but do not see any migrate option.

Any directions or instructions would be appreciated.

Thanks 

Jack

1 hour ago, pensioned said:

Hello ... I am confused as to what to do/procedure to follow to update the X-Plane 11 Orbx Libraries, if at all possible. 

FTX Central for X-plane 11 indicates that I own every Orbx product in Global Range. I do not own any product in the Europe, N.A. or Oceania for X-plane but do own several products in FSX/P3D.

In FTX Central for x-plane 11 it shows a message "An update to the Orbx Libraries is available. Click here to view details about the update."  When clicking on the update ..... produces the window....Product Download version 1.60 ..... Install Product.

When selecting ... Install Product  .... A window opens stating  " You don't have a license for this product in your OrbxDirect  account. If you haven't yet transferred your licenses from FSS, please go to orbxdirect.com/account/migrate/FSS. If this product is freeware , you can add it to your account at orbxdirect .com/product/orblibs-xp11.

I can update Orbx Libraries and other products using FTX Central for FSX Steam and P3D v4, but not for X-plane 11.

I went to orbxdirect/account but do not see any migrate option.

Any directions or instructions would be appreciated.

Thanks 

Jack

First off the notice that you own every Orbx Global addon for XP is correct because to date there  is only one addon and that is the Orbx Libraries for XP.

Secondly, have you added the XP version of Orbx library to your account? The  version of Orbx library for XP is a separate entity to the version for FSX/P3D and therefore considered as a separate product which would require adding to your account and then downloading it and installing via FTX Central.

Archived