Port Macquarie terminal problem

Hello,

I recently upgraded to AU v2 and went to have a look at Port Macquarie to Gold Coast. At PM I noticed the default terminal building standing in the middle of the ORBX one. Everything else seemed fine. I uninstalled it (the airport, not AU2)  and reinstalled it, verified files etc. and no change. I had a look at some of my other ORBX airports - I have quite a few, so I haven't checked all yet - but they seem fine at first glance. I must be missing something simple, but am too simple myself to find what. I'm hoping you'll be able to help. An error report was placed on my desktop at one point, so I've attached it here. All Greek to me! I have Global base, vector etc etc if that makes a difference and uninstalled AU v1 before I started downloading v2. My purchase number for Port M is 5cc95edd646d7 ( that might be bd7 at end, can't read my own writing)

Thanks for any advice you can give,

Jon

orbx_ftxcentral_log.txt

Hello Nick, thanks for replying so quickly. I'm not sure it's a mesh issue though. The default terminal building appears at the same time and position as the orbx one. So I've got a default terminal with the orbx terminal's verandahs and extensions sticking out of it.

Jon

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I asked about the Port Maquarie terminal a couple of months ago and have noticed other default airports in Au2 which have runway level discrepancies. I'm just wondering if there's any patch for the mesh issue yet? I know you're all probably rushed off your feet at the moment but could you tell me how we're likely to hear about the repairs please?

Many thanks in advance,

Jon

I have to say that AU2 is overall a vast improvement on what was already a superb scenery. I never go anywhere else now!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again, 

I'm hoping you can tell me what I'm missing. I've installed Orbx central and uninstalled FTX v3, then downloaded all the various updates. Port Maquarie I uninstalled and installed the updated version but still have the default terminal poking out the roof of the Orbx terminal. I'm sure there's something I'm getting wrong, but what I don't know. Any advice would be much appreciated.

kind regards,

Jon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've figured it out! It was my stupidity after all, too. So, I'm sure none else is as slow as me, but just in case... Theres a tab 'configure' on most of the airports in central, and under that there's a click box if AU2 is installed. Genius! Who knew? I do now. Thanks for your patience and help,

Regards,

Jon

Archived