ORBX AU V2 G3D.dll CTD South Western Queensland

Hi ORBX, 

I believe I have narrowed down a G3D.dll P3D CTD on my PC using a combination of particular P3D settings and ORBX Australia V2. I am running the latest P3D v4.5 Hotfix 1. I have tried with my own settings vs. a default P3D.cfg with and without ORBX AU v2 installed. At S25°32.10 E142°13.16 while flying west along the T11 airway between VILOL and NONET P3D crashes to desktop each time with the G3D.dll module being shown as the faulting module in event viewer. Every time I tested this scenario I used the PMDG 737 NGX flying at 34,000ft and M0.78. Using my settings (attached below) I experienced the CTD with AU v2 installed only. With AU v2 uninstalled and using my P3D settings the simulator did not crash in this particular scenario. Using a default P3D.cfg I did not experience the CTD using the same scenario with AU v2 installed or uninstalled. Attached below is the event viewer log, my PC specs and the P3D settings for possible replication. I have flown around other parts of AU v2 using the same settings with not a single CTD - however in this particular area it occurs repeatedly with my settings. 

I hope this is able to replicated, as I feel AU V2 is definitely contributing in this particular area to the g3d.dll error I experience at these particular co-ordinates.

Your Sincerely,

Mackenzie

Event Viewer Log:
Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.5.12.30293, time stamp: 0x5cd47aad

Faulting module name: g3d.dll, version: 4.5.12.30293, time stamp: 0x5cd47a3d

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x000000000000d7b7

Faulting process ID: 0x300 Faulting application start time: 0x01d52403fd6301f9

Faulting application path: C:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Lockheed Martin\g3d.dll

Report ID: 583e8cb4-cef0-457c-8058-e1c433d6b4a2

Specs:
CPU: Intel i7 8700K 5.0gHz

GPU: Gigabyte GTX1080Ti 11GB Extreme Edition

Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 liquid cooling for CPU
RAM: 16GB 
SSD: 500GB m.2 (Windows + P3D + ORBX Scenery)

Display: 2x 2560x1440p @ 60hz 

Other addons running at the time:

AS16 P3D v4

REX SF

FSUIPC

P3D Settings:
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Hi,

The closest airports to the coordinates where the CTD happened are Windorah (YWDH), South Galway (YSGW), Tanbar (YTNB) and Jundah (YJDA), Waverney (YWAN), Morney (YMNY) and Thylungra (YTHY) . Other airports which are nearby include Birdsville (YBDV), Mooraberee (YMOO), Betoota (YBEO), Durrie (YDRI), Rosebirth (YRSB), Pandie Pandie (YPDI), Alton Downs (YADS), Arrabury (YARY), Cordillo Downs (YCOD), Quilpie (YQLP), Isisford (YISF) and Charleville (YBCV). I've unticked the library objects and the crash continues to happen with the P3D settings I use. 

Archived