Australia V2 - missing Adelaide Aerials

rbtjms

Hi Guys, I have purchased Australia V2 and am really enjoying the new scenery experience. Using Adelaide as my home base I have noticed the 3 large aerials in the background hills are missing. They were there in the original version. I don't understand the workings of putting all this together but I would really like to see them back again at some stage. Is this possible?

Regard, Robert James.

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Australia V2 - missing Adelaide Aerials

Hello Robert,

I have amended your title to reflect your request but can you be a bit more specific about where they should be please?

I still have AU Australia installed in FSX and can see no aerials in the background hills.

Could they have been from another addon, or if not, can you provide coordinates please?

I can't advise about the Adelaide antennas , but I can confirm that  Antennas have been removed in AU v2

This shot shows Mt Dandenong in Victoria , it is the only shot of antennas on my new computer taken in AU v1  , have enlarged top center area and

provided the Lat/Long for the grouping of 3 Antennas.

Note that all 5 antennas shown are missing in AU v2 .

Lilydale (YLIL) in foreground .

Only AU v1 loaded , no OZx airports or scenery were loaded , thus antennas belong to AU v1.

Other shot is an old one , it's the best image of the antennas that I have .

Cheers

Karol

capture_02062012_011046.thumb.jpg.67c207f3c093336debb6247073cfcf30.jpg

fsx 2013-04-25 22-52-47-01.jpg

Thanks guys for your prompt attention, I have also noticed that there are other significant aerials and mast missing but I really like this new Australia V2 so I am going to concentrate on what is there rather than what is not. Thanks again. See you in the Air. Robert.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived