Black Tile Sections Appear in Water Areas

Hi,

I finally have a powerful enough computer to handle Flight Sim or Prepar3D.  I installed Global, Vector, and NA LC. I still haven't installed any addon mesh but will do so soon. The problem I'm having is these black areas that appear to be in water areas.  As I approach them while flying, parts of the areas appear with correct water textures and then disappear. Some missing sections never appear. It is most noticeable in parts of rivers.  FTX Central says everything is up to date and correct.   Thanks,   Tom Trans.ID# 5cc1ea9d0539a

Hi,

I finally have a powerful enough computer to handle Flight Sim or Prepar3D.  I installed Global, Vector, and NA LC. I still haven't installed any addon mesh but will do so soon. The problem I'm having is these black areas that appear to be in water areas.  As I approach them while flying, parts of the areas appear with correct water textures and then disappear. Some missing sections never appear. It is most noticeable in parts of rivers.  FTX Central says everything is up to date and correct.   Thanks,   Tom Invoice # 5cc1ea9d0539a

Archived