Parking issues at KSTS, KJAC, and KEGE Orbx airports

The following airports are experiencing parking issues to where it does not recognize when my aircraft is over the parking spot which allows for the default atc to switch to the next phase which is the departure menu. KSTS, KJAC, and KEGE. I enquired about this issue before and I was assured by Jarrod Marshall that he would make sure it got fixed but that was over a year ago and I haven’t heard anything else about it. I created another ticket as a follow up a while ago but it got no response. I’m starting to wonder if the Orbx team is even the slightest concerned about this problem. Hopefully I get some sort of response this time. It would be much appreciated. 

14 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

I took a look at KEGE and found that they seem to work if the second AI option in the control

panel is selected.

Your  previous disparaging comments and those at the Avsim forum are noted.

Great. I am currently getting help on the Avsim forum since nobody wanted to assist on this forum. As stated i tried two other times to get anyone’s attention on the matter and got zero response. And anyone can see exactly that. It’s all recorded. I’m not exactly sure what the all the tension is about but if anyone is recognizing the excellent work you guys do and buy your products the least you can do is just give a notice of hey I am aware of your inquiry and I will check to see what is going on. But the last two times I got nothing. Like literally nothing. So you cannot blame me for being frustrated as a customer... especially since I’ve probably shelled out close to $500. All worth it but the support needs to be better. It doesn’t match the prices if you get me. 

Archived