Bad texture at EGPO

Hi My TE North order umber is order receipt 5cea47f20fbaf

At Stornoway (EGPO) I have a bad sandy low res texture that loads in after the nice green one. Is there a way to fix this? I don't have any other scenery at this area.

Thanks

Cessna_172SP - 2019-05-26 16.53.37.png

Cessna_172SP - 2019-05-26 16.54.08.png

Same here. I have confirmed that it is the X-Plane default airport that has the low res sandy ortho texture. I can only assume that the 'nice green' textured version that you see briefly is the Orbx ortho image before the exclusion zone takes effect to reveal the XP airport underneath. Let's hope that in the future Orbx or some other scenery developer comes up with a version of EGPO that blends more sympathetically into the TE North background.

10 hours ago, Vostflyer said:

Same here. I have confirmed that it is the X-Plane default airport that has the low res sandy ortho texture. I can only assume that the 'nice green' textured version that you see briefly is the Orbx ortho image before the exclusion zone takes effect to reveal the XP airport underneath. Let's hope that in the future Orbx or some other scenery developer comes up with a version of EGPO that blends more sympathetically into the TE North background.

You can rectify the anomaly by installing the second option down on this Scenery Gateway link. You need to download Scenery ID 51128 by WEDbot 16 Feb 2017. It reinstalls the grassier version. The new default which gives the brown area is a result of the XP updates.

https://gateway.x-plane.com/scenery/page/EGPO

Archived