Scenery Issue Causes Game to Quit

Hello,

I have got the Great Britain North, Central & South Regions purchased and installed.  I had no issues with the installation of the scenery process.  When flying from anywhere in the north down to the south parts of the UK the flight sim will just quit out at random with a scenery load error message.  I have had this three times now.  The first time I received It I did a Verify Files.  It has done it twice since then and today it crashed after a 3hr flight.  So right now I am really annoyed that it has happened again.

The error message I have got this time is:

Be Advised

Error, could not locate image for terrain.

Custom Scenery/OrbX_C_GB_Sout_TrueEarth_Orthos/terrain/ab60x10160x17M.ter

Custom Scenery/OrbX_C_GB_Sout_TrueEarth_Orthos/terrain/

../textures/ab60x10160x17.dds

I have gone to the first path and the .ter file exists and is the same as the others - 1kb in size and has a few lines of notepad code in it.

I have gone to ../textures and cannot locate the .dds file it is talking about.  So it sounds like I am missing some files or something.  I really dont understand how the software can verify files, redownload 4-5gigs of data, reinstall it then say it is missing files.  The software FTX Central also says three regions installed no problems.

This is really annoying and I dont know how to solve it unless I can download the full package of scenery for the South zipped up somewhere to ensure I get it all?!

It only seems to happen with the South region for some reason.

Any help greately received.

Thanks

Archived