Elevation Error

Hi, welcome to the forums

I am not sure how you would like us to advise on another developers product that isn't working by showing us screenshots of the darkness, but first please apply the below basics. Would it be a problem showing us screenshots in daylight when we could see something?

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)
Ensure all of your 3rd party non Orbx addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.
Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.
Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

Then, if you have Vector installed, there is a Vector control panel access button at the bottom of the FTXC3 settings page. When you open it you can select the amount of road coverage etc, be sure to uncheck the "Frozen Surface (in winter only)"option, and check the Australia Add-Ons under the “Settings” tab, then go to the Airport Elevation Correction (AEC tool) tab and run the auto configuration process and be sure to click on "Appy" when it is done scanning.

Hello Doug,

First, sorry for the dark pictures.

I attached more pictures of what I see when I come in to land at KLAX.

I never had this problem before it was something recent.

Im just looking for a solution

Thank you for you time!

2019-5-22_10-14-55-154.jpg

2019-5-22_10-14-55-842.jpg

2019-5-12_19-6-57-487.jpg

2019-5-12_19-6-58-337.jpg

5 minutes ago, pilotrob89 said:

Is that correct?

Probably not, is your FSDT KLAX installed via .xml method? As in, is it in your Addons list?

Please post a copy of your scenery.cfg file found at C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4.

Thanks

I can't see your KLAX, but you still need to look closer at my above instructions to set insertion points in FTXC3 and move the items in the below image to the top of your scenery library above your Orbx FTX items.

Capture.PNG

Also, then after you do that, please post an image of your ingame scenery library, and or Addons list.

You are welcome.

With the insertion point tool you can not move items in the scenery library, you can only select two insertion points. For the second lowest one called "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just leave it as FTX. for the top "FTX entries should be inserted below" move the highlighted bar down and select it over your "MMMX-terrain" entry then click on "Save".

Archived