various installation issues - order number included!!

Your transaction ID / receipt number is 5ce46b7137add.

I have tried to install trueearth gb 3 times now. during install my computer runs ridiculously slowly, taking 10-15 mins to open chrome. the extract, install and convert times are also extremely slow. 

fifthly, during install sometimes FTX will just lock up and close which then means I have to start the install from the beginning because nothing was implemented to allow for installs to resume.

I'm unhappy at the moment and im sure it shows in my post but i Just want to use the darn software

specs: AMD FX-4300 3.9 ghz

1TB HDD - 300 gb free

Hi

To stop the current process by FTX Cental 3 follow the below instructions. Also, is the " 1TB HDD - 300 gb free" your C:\ drive?

You can delete the Users\name\AppData\Local\Orbx\Metadata contents, and click on the "Clear Temp" button in FTXC3 settings, and this should allow you to start clean again.

Or, use part 2 of the below topic, which basically does the same thing.

1 hour ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi

To stop the current process by FTX Cental 3 follow the below instructions. Also, is the " 1TB HDD - 300 gb free" your C:\ drive?

You can delete the Users\name\AppData\Local\Orbx\Metadata contents, and click on the "Clear Temp" button in FTXC3 settings, and this should allow you to start clean again.

Or, use part 2 of the below topic, which basically does the same thing.

can I do anything mid-install to speed it up? maybe clear temp?

13 minutes ago, Benji1991 said:

can I do anything mid-install to speed it up? maybe clear temp?

No,  other than you do not need to run Chrome, it is not required and only slows the process, and your AMD FX-4300 is going to struggle with this.

Also,  is the " 1TB HDD - 300 gb free" your C:\ drive?

28 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

No,  other than you do not need to run Chrome, it is not required and only slows the process, and your AMD FX-4300 is going to struggle with this.

indeed its my C:drive

41 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

another issue now, I followed the steps and reinstalled FTX and now it says TrueEarth Gb is installed and updated when thats not the case. Cannot uninstall via FTX, verify files option is stuck on file 14798. cannot cancel verify files process

product is now re downloading the 28gb, praise the lord I have fibre optic internet or I would have done a running jump

Archived