bglmanx.dll error not ORBX issue

Kilstorm

Is this anything to do with NA Blue?

Posted Image

I had no issues with PNW during install and have never seen this before while using FSX.  I clicked on "NO" and the sim started up and I saw no issues but not sure if this is something that will become a problem and or something to do with FTX since it happened a day after install and I've done nothing different since then.

Many thanks .

Hi Kilstrom,

I cannot guarantee that this will work for you, but it did for me. There has been a long thread going about this subject on the FSDT forum for some time, and it affects other OS not just Win 7. Do remember that FSDT products are sold under the Aerosoft, Cloud 9 and German Wings labels.

If you want to, just go to the last paragraph below, but to be sure then do the following:

First make sure that you have the latest Addon Manager from FSDT. You can either get this from any of their product pages, but it is just as easy to uninstall onw of their products then re-install it. This will cause the latest version of the Addon Manager to be installed.

Now go to your FSX.cfg file and delete the two entries in the [Trusted] section that refer to bglmanx and couatil.

Go to the Microsoft Flight Simulator X folder and find the FSX.exe app. Right click on it and on the top tabs select compatibility. On this page near the top there is box labelled compatible with and a drop down menu that lists OS and one is Vista SP2. Select this and tick the box, and nothing else on that page. Click OK. Run FSX and as it loads it will ask you to confirm that you wish to run the bglmanx.dll. Click yes and FSX should continue OK. If it doens't then reboot the computer and start FSX again.

I hope that this helps you.

Norman

Archived