I've added Popham, Cardiff and Sumburgh Orbx airports to TEGB North and South.  Cardiff and Popham appear to integrate with XPlane 11 and TEGB ok but for some reason the road traffic on the A303 adjacent to Popham remains stationary as does the traffic near Cardiff.

Sumburgh has a different problem. Road traffic tears around the perimeter road like mad but there is a huge piece of landmass missing below compass head where the radom is situated on the southern approach to runway 33.

Accompanying picture shows the problem and I have added one taken using the OrbX FSX airport which, although not having the wonderful detail of the XPlane 11 model has the landmass correct to the south of the airport.724886367_SumburghMissingLand2.thumb.JPG.6dd1fd9ae276901d6b6add670092f1f3.JPG1359277991_SumburghFSX2.thumb.JPG.aa72479b990fe04078c4548ad511a621.JPG

Thanks Nick,

All working now. The user guide mentions, as it does for the FSX version, that the model caters for flat and sloping runways but I didn't see any reference to the requirement to select "runways follow terrain contours" in General settings.  However, it's fixed.  Couldn't find any reference to this problem in the forum search so thanks for steering me in the right direction.

Sumburgh X Plane Fix.JPG

Archived