LOWI crashes my Aerofly FS2

Hello everyone, I recently added Aerofly FS2 to my collection of flight sims and earlier today bought my first add-on scenery, the Netherlands and LOWI. I had a trouble-free install for both via FTX Central.. Netherlands is fantastic in VR, I'm very impressed, but if I position an aircraft anywhere near LOWI whether taking off or passing over it, Aerofly won't load the scenery and hangs up. It doesn't CTD, the screen just freezes on the loading icon and then the graphics corrupt. I have to use Task Manager to shut down Aerofly.

My graphics adapter is  a Radeon RX Vega 64 with 8  Gb of RAM. The first thing I did of course was update to the latest drivers but that hasn't helped. I have tried reinstalling as well and experimented with graphics settings, trying medium high ultra and insane.

I have the DVD version of Aerofly FS2 which I have updated. The default scenery works fine both in and out of VR as does the Netherlands scenery. I am running Windows 10 Pro 64.

I hope that is enough to go on, any help will be greatly appreciated-the LOWI scenery looks amazing.

Archived