flat buildings

hi there i have orbx true earth south north and central, plus all the uk airports by orbx but all of my default airports and towns are missing buildings, luton airport is flat and any airport that is not orbx seems to be missing hangers and terminals , i also noticed flying over sailsbury the building textures were flat only the cathederal was prominant. i have downloaded the orbx library,i just wondered if i have missed something. my x-plane sliders are all on max or high. thanks Bryan

20 hours ago, Bryan Reed said:

hi there i have orbx true earth south north and central, plus all the uk airports by orbx but all of my default airports and towns are missing buildings, luton airport is flat and any airport that is not orbx seems to be missing hangers and terminals , i also noticed flying over sailsbury the building textures were flat only the cathederal was prominant. i have downloaded the orbx library,i just wondered if i have missed something. my x-plane sliders are all on max or high. thanks Bryan

You need to post a pic of what your are talking about and also attach your scenery_packs.ini for review. If you have all the requirements for TEGB South installed including the Orbx Libraries and your World Objects is set to max, then I am thinking your scenery.ini is messed up.

Archived