Hangs on 37% after installing TEGBS

I purchased True Earth GB South for P3Dv4.5 and since then it hangs at 37% when I've selected any airport within the region. The flight sim itself loads fine to any other airport but as soon as I select say Heathrow (EGLL) or Gatwick (EGKK) it hangs at 37% loading terrain data. I have de-installed the GB south program and EGLL loaded fine I then reinstalled it again and the same hanging problem occurred. I do have Gary Summons UK2000 EGLL & EGKK airports but I don't think these are the cause as they load fine without the GBSouth installed.

The only way to exit the sim is to use the Cntrl Alt Del function.

I don't want to deinstall it again if it can be avoided as it took all day and most of the night to download.

I have attached a screen shot of part of my scenery library.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Howard

Screenshot.png

Hello,

you have no need to uninstall TEGB or indeed any scenery that might be the cause of a problem.

Simply unticking its scenery library entries removes it from the simulator, after the scenery has

reloaded of course.

What are the specifications of your PC?

Hi Nick,

MY PC is powerful it is

CPU is Intel i7 7700K 4.2Ghz 

Hard disk is 1TB M2 SSD (I have 217GB free) I also have a second drive (not SSD which is 1.81 TB) I have 911GB free. I will look to move or use this for sceneries  using the Hardlink shell method if possible.

Graphics card NVidia GTX 1080TI 11GB DDR 5

Memory is ADATA 32GB DDR4 2400 Mhz

What is the name of all the files for TEGB South in my scenery library ?

also I have quite a few sceneries that are greyed out and I cannot edit them in the library.

KR

Howard

Thanks Nick,

What do you think could be the most likely cause of the sim hanging at 37% when trying to use EGLL or EGKK or any airport within the True

Earth GB South.

I've looked at my P3D add-on menu at the top of the screen within P3D and all I have as options are shown within the screen shot. The addon manager option takes me to Virtuali 

Screenshot (5).png

Hello,

you need to be looking at the add-ons menu either in the Options drop down menu, as in your screen shot or

the Add-ons tab on the scenario page.

Try unticking all your other scenery, except for the default and see how you get on.

Hi,

I've tried matter of all things. Have unticked all  my addon scenery leaving only default and it loads fine but as soon as I add the TEGBS files it hangs at 37% (when going to any airport within GB South) . It only works OK if I disable the TEGBS and I select any airport within GB South. It starts fine at the default airport or any other airport/strip outside of GB South. So it has to be something wrong somewhere in the GB South on my PC. 

Don't know whether its because I've upgraded to P3dV4.5, but all other airports etc work fine.

I'm totally confused and exasperated as to what it can be.

Just about to send this and its now loaded but was stuck on 37% for about 45 minutes

KR

Howard 

Archived