Scenery loading alert for Shoreham and Southampton

EdR

Just purchased Shoreham and Southampton for X-plane 11 (Trans ID 5cc98fa667b87). I already have True Earth covering all of the UK.  Using X-Plane 11.32 and Windows 10.  The products were downloaded and installed with FTX central and everything seemed to install OK.  However when I select either of these airports I get a loading alert message as follows:

There was a problem loading the scenery package:

Custom Scenery/Orbx_EGHI_A_Southampton/   (similar line for EGKA Shoreham)

The scenery may not look  correct

Please see the log.txt file for detailed error information

Looking around the airports the scenery looks OK but I guess there could be some things I haven't noticed.  I've attached the log.txt file in the hope that this helps to diagnose the problem.  Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Ed

Log.txt

Hi Nick.  Thanks for responding so quickly.  Found two places referring to ORBX Library downloads.  One is on Freeware under Global range, namely 'ORBX libraries-X-Plane 11'.  The other is on my FTX Central where there is an update offered to 'ORBX libraries version 1.60'

Which download should I use and install?

Regards

Ed

Hello,

although the libraries are freeware, they must still be added to your Orbx Direct account.

If you log in to Orbx Direct and then follow the link at the bottom of the product page,

you will be able to do that.

If you do not do so, I think that an attempt to run the update in FTX Central will result in

a "you do not have a licence for this product message".

Once you have the Orbx X Plane 11 libraries in your account, you will be able to perform

the update in FTX Central.

Hi Nick

That's the libraries installed and everything is working perfectly now.  Both airports look really good.  Thanks a lot for all your help.  Much appreciated.  That's what I like about ORBX.  Great products and great support.

Regards

Ed

Archived