Global Light Installation Issue!

I just tried and it installed instantly, I also uninstalled it and reinstalled with no issues. So I don't know what is wrong with your system?

Have you run your simulator and shut it down?

2. Ensure your UAC is turned off, and that you are running as administrator.

3. Check and\or disable your antivirus and be sure it is not being blocked.

4. Have a close look in your computers program list for any other antivirus programs that may have been installed without your knowledge.

2 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

I just tried and it installed instantly, I also uninstalled it and reinstalled with no issues. So I don't know what is wrong with your system?

Have you run your simulator and shut it down?

2. Ensure your UAC is turned off, and that you are running as administrator.

3. Check and\or disable your antivirus and be sure it is not being blocked.

4. Have a close look in your computers program list for any other antivirus programs that may have been installed without your knowledge.

I have done everything you have written! the strange thing is that I have installed properly: Global, openLC, vector and libraries! But...when I try to install a small tool like Global lights, something strange happen.. 

Maybe just for laughs, pick a different location with lots of space.

Then do this again...delete the Users\name\AppData\Local\Orbx\Metadata contents, and this should allow you to start clean again.

Restart FTXC3 and click on the "Clear Temp" button, then click on "Save" and try the Install again.

Archived