AI for Aust NZ with Fly Tampa Sydney

Hi, I have Fly Tampa Sydney in P3Dv4.5 and with the ORBX AI ANZ Control Panel in Oceania I set Apply Enhanced APX for Fly Tampa but every time I go back into the Control Panel the Apply Enhanced APX is turned off. Now I do not know what this really does but I think it stayed ticked in P3DV4.4 but would not swear to that. Is it working and has to be set every time prior to start or is it turning off for some reason? Any help appreciated.

Bernie

I did this Doug uninstalled and reinstalled but no change. I have Fly Tampa YSSY in the default main folder and it is working fine except for the Apply Enhanced APX which if I tick in Control Panel for AI AU/NZ p3dv4 and X out then start Control Panel the tick is no longer there. I think (I repeat THINK) this is only happening since upgrading to V4.5. This is the only issue I have in V4.5 so far. Is there a way of checking to see if the enhanced APX is indeed happening but not showing in Control Panel for AI AU/NZ?

If you go to your P3Dv4\ORBX\Scripts folder and locate the "orbx_cpl_ftxauai.xml" open it and go look for the below file paths on your PC and if they exist you should be able to manually activate or deactivate them.

name>FlyTampa YSSY APX file</name>

<description>Enhanced APX file for FlyTampa's YSSY</description>

-<options>

-<option condition="exist;FlyTampa\Sydney\Doc\flytampa-sydney.pdf">

<name>Apply enhanced APX</name>

<description>Check this if you would like to apply the enhanced APX file for FlyTampa's YSSY.</description>

-<files>

-<file>

<onPath>FlyTampa\Sydney\scenery\ADEX_YSSY_GL_2015.bgl.BAK</onPath>

<offPath>FlyTampa\Sydney\scenery\ADEX_YSSY_GL_2015.bgl</offPath>

</file>

-<file>

<onPath>FlyTampa\Sydney\scenery\FTX_AI_ADEX_YSSY_GL_2015.bgl</onPath>

<offPath>FlyTampa\Sydney\scenery\FTX_AI_ADEX_YSSY_GL_2015.bgl.OFF</offPath>

Ok Doug I get it now. Checked the YSSY Scenery folder and I have FTX_AI_ADEX_YSSY_GL_2015.bgl (which I presume means the FTX AI is active)  but not either of the ADEX_YSSY_GL_2015.bgl.BAK nor the ADEX_YSSY_GL_2015.bgl. They are just not there at all. Does that matter? I presume that the rename to .BAK is not happening and it is just temporarily deleted? Does not seem to comply with the .xml code though. I did notice after I re-installed the FTX AI AU/NZ  from ORBX Central that the traffic was all over the place and after setting the Enhanced APX the aircraft where mostly re-arranged into correct locations. So I guess its working but not quite in the way outlined by the .xml.

Thanks

Bernie

Archived