Auto-gen loading takes in excess of 15 mins (69-81% of the main load from scenario screen).

Hello everyone,

So everything seems to have gone well with my full reinstall to P3Dv4.5 apart from the following. Whenever I select any of these to activate them in the scenery cfg the autogen loading section of P3D's load from the scenario screen (69-81% region) takes in excess of 15mins if I leave it to complete. I thought it may have been a first load up issue but seems not to be the case. I have tried reinstalling the libraries and then just selecting them to load and nothing. Tried the same with one of the regions and the same, check the box with all the rest still unchecked and the auto-gen takes forever to load. So I don't really want to do that for all of them because it takes a long time for each to re-download and would be a lengthy process for what I believe wouldn't constitute to a fix.

I tried both verifying files and deleting the libraries.txt in here:  C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ORBX\User Documents\Versions  as suggested on another thread to get it to trigger a full reinstall but still no luck. I'm not really sure where to go from here. I was wondering if any of those more clued up than myself would be able to maybe notice or know of anything that all of these unticked sceneries have in common that could be the cause of the issue. If you have any more questions I will keep a check on my email to try and give you an answer promptly.

Here is my library: 

ca485761dde6a5e784f701ea05e427f4.png
https://gyazo.com/ca485761dde6a5e784f701ea05e427f4

Kind Regards,

Kian

I have no idea what the issue was. However, I thought I'd bite the bullet and just reinstall again. So I once again removed every trace of P3D from my system and this time ensured every trace of ORBX was gone too. Then reinstalled from scratch. Works a treat now! Takes less than 1.5 mins to full load from Scenario screen with all the addons in the list above loaded including my ORBX airports too :)

Archived