Hello orbx team.I have a serius ,first time from orbx i think crash to desk top.I attached you a map with my course and the red cross is the point that my sim crashed.I try 35 test flights and all flights crashed at the same point.I have from orbx (base -vector-open lc europe ) i used gsx ,active sky ,rex .I try to test all my orbx airports but no problem .I start from rwy 12 ,turnind right downwind 12 ,and the point that turning for base leg of rwy 12 ,stuck and crashed .Please maybe you have an idea to find a solution.Kind regards Vasilis Madonis

LDDU.jpg

Normal altitude between 4000-5000 feet ,all my flights.For your help i  reinstalled the LDDU  ,but the problem still here.I try to raise priority in the scenery library ( etc. below orbx vectors ,or above ) but nothing change. Ιt's a curiosity as it happens to me first time.

38 minutes ago, Vasilis Madonis said:

Normal altitude between 4000-5000 feet

That seems an abnormal altitude for the location you are showing in your above image as being so close to the runway, but regardless....Please post a copy of your scenery.cfg file found at C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4.

Thanks

Maybe first try by moving all your 3rd party non Orbx addons to the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

Archived