Manchester Airport Upgrade

Just touched down into Manchester (RW6R), one of my usual hubs and delighted to find that it has been subject to an upgrade of some sort.

The airport is now substantially larger than it was but there appears to be all sorts of issues concerning the layout of the airfield and especially grass terrain and runway.

I'm finding large pyramid shaped mountains dotted all around the terrain wherein the vegetation lacks any detail, basically just large pyramid shaped blobs of green.

On one approach the runway completely disappeared and I ended up crashing down an embankment on some sort of peripheral pathway, much like a golfing path on a golf course.

What has happened to this Airport?

I'm running LM P3D v4.4 and OrbX basic, Airports, Lights, EU - Scotland/England/Ireland/N.Ireland/Wales and finally OrbX Vector.

I've reinstalled all of the OrbX packages I have in the correct sequence, revisited Manchester Airport and the issue is still the same.

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

Manchester, EGCC, is one of the airports that requires that Vector AEC is disabled for it.

Perhaps you can run the Vector AEC auto-configuration in its control panel.

This will sort out EGCC and numerous others at the same time.

Nick! Are you wearing (not clear in your Pic) large capacious robes with voluminous sleeves? A pointed hat adorned with crescent moons/stars? Are you carrying a wand?

That fix worked a treat you wizard of Orbx you! Many thanks; there's so much to know, how will I ever learn all this Tech .  .  .  .  stuff?

Graham

Archived