TE GB South v1.1 Bugs

Hi,

This is not urgent as I have created my own temporary patch to fix the problems.  But here are 3 bugs (not new) for your bug list that should be addressed for the next update.

As of today, the v1.1 update for TE GB South for P3Dv4 does not yet fix the following 3 problems in the Plymouth/Tamar River area:

1. The Royal Albert Brunel railroad bridge still has an old extrusion bridge overlaying it.
2. The Royal Albert Brunel railroad bridge is short on both ends and does not reach the surrounding terrain.  
3. The Calstock Viaduct still has an old extrusion bridge overlaying it.

Rod

On more bug to fix for the next update:  The Tamar Bridge also has an overlayed extrusion bridge.  I cannot fix that temporarily by removing  the extrusion because then all the traffic runs down to  and across the water.  That means that the Tamar Bridge model must not have a hardenend surface.  Also suggest that when you add the hardened surface to the Tamar Bridge, you all raise the Towers as they are too short in proportion to the rest of the bridge when compared to Real Life.

Rod

11 minutes ago, stiletto2 said:

Thanks, Kevin, for the feedback!

For anyone else that wants a temporary, simple add on file patch to correct the uneeded and visually disruptive extrusion bridge overlays on the Brunel Bridge and Calstock Viaduct as well as an add on file patch that ensures the terrain meets both ends of the Brunel bridge, here is the link for those patches with instructions included:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/pvj0z3tequft4d8/Temp Calstock %26 Brunel Patches.zip?dl=0

Rod

See above for the post that provides a link to a temporary patch that fixes the first 3 problems I mentioned in the initial post of this thread.

Archived