Roads set correctly in TEGB?

Probably a bit of a 'newbie' question - only just finished installing TEGB, but rather oddly, the pdf manual for TEGB North says (in the section on manual selection) that transparent roads are contained in the folder roads_x, whereas in the TEGB South pdf file, it states that transparent roads are contained in the folder roads_t. The pdf for the Central region doesn't mention 'central' in that section but repeats the statement about the Southern area.

Now I used the FTX Central to set the road types to transparent (which I understand to be the darker type - there is a lot of mixing of terms on the forums and manuals: transparent, light, dark, default...), but it's a bit counter-intuitive (IMHO) to have the folders set differently in the three regions. I have:

North: roads; roads_x

Central: roads, roads_t

South: roads, roads_t

The transparent roads buttons show as checked in FTX Central, but some of my roads look 'light'?

...  are they all set OK to transparent/dark with the above folder setup? Pretty sure this must be so, from the pdf, but could equally be a misprint in the pdf files...

Thanks.

Cessna_172SP_1.jpg

Archived