P3D v.4.4 TE GB South literally unplayable

Hi guys, so this is my first topic in this forum and i've got some problems with TE GB South...

I bought it today and at first i was so hyped about it because when i saw it on screenshots and videos it looked so nice and it does look also very nice on my pc,

but there is a low FPS + stuttering problem. I loaded up a flight starting at Aerosoft's EGLL (normally 30-50 FPS, not a problem at all, even with FSLabs A320) with the DEFAULT F-22 (not even tested with PMDG Aircrafts etc) just to get an overview about the performance and even at the airport i had only 5-10 FPS.

It was so hard to to anything, looking around was the worst, even to take off took nearly 1-2 minutes because of stuttering, my CPU usage was at 100%, my RAM was at 90% and my GPU usage was also at 100%.

When i flew over London at an altitude of ~5000ft and higher it was a little bit better (15-20 FPS) but still with heavy drops. The main problem here was that now the terrain was going completely blur, only the buildings stayed sharp. I also wondered why the autogen draw distance was so high, because in my settings i have it on medium but it looked like i had it on ultra... 

My PC shouldn't have that much problems to handle this (im fine with 25-30 FPS).

My PC:

i7-7700K (no OC)

16GB RAM 3200MHz (no OC)

ASUS GTX 1080TI (no OC)

P3D Settings medium-high and how ORBX recommends it in the manuals for their products.

Please somebody help me, because this product is absolutely gorgeous, is there anything i can tune or adjust to make it run better except on playing with ultra low settings? :(

Thank you.

Archived