Problems with FTX AU Control Tower

Hi.  I used the FTX AU Control Tower to view AI traffic at a local airport after installing Ultimate Traffic Live.  Very cool for watching AI.   In using the radar, I used the "Fade In" and "Fade Out" options in the radar controls.   I made the radar semi-transparent while doing so.   I finished my session, then later returned to P3D 4.4 (version I use) and found that ALL my pop up windows on ALL sim aircraft are now semi-transparent.    I also found I lost ATC voices.   I can still hear aircraft noises (engines, cockpit sounds) but I get no voice at all for ATC.   These two issues may not be linked but both occurred immediately after using The FTX AU Control Tower - Tall.  

I tried curing this myself by launching the FTX AU Control Tower-Tall and selecting FADE IN.   That seemed to fix it, but on next session, back to same problem.    Next, I went to FTX Central 3.3.60 and did the "Verify files" on the FTX AU traffic.   This didnt help either.  I also find now that the FTX AU Control Towers (both tall and short) now lock up the sim if I try to select them.   I can no longer access these at all.    

I also use Chaseplane for views if this detail makes any difference. 

I need to get my pop up panel visibility back to full opaque and need my ATC voices as well.    Please advise how I can do this.  

Thanks
Eric

The FTX AU Control Towers merely activate the P3D default Control Towers at a usable height at a slewable location. The options within the Control Tower are all default. The Fade In and Fade out functions are linked to the Options/Display/View and Panel Settings for 2-D panel transparency. Any setting here will be saved to the Prepar3D config file and will be used when the sim is restarted. To prevent any issues, it is recommended you revert your transparency to your preferred setting prior to closing P3D. And yes, this setting does effect all pop up windows within P3D.

I'm unable to replicate any locking up of the sim when selecting either of the FTX AU Control Towers. 

I think your sound issues may be caused by something else.    

Archived