EGPB GSX parking issue due isolated parking spots.

G'day

Just grabbed the EGPB scenery and must say superb a big well done again.

Only issue is the parking spots are all completely unable to work in concert with GSX as there are no connections in the AFCAD it would appear as GSX is issuing a warning that the spots ie spots 2 and 3 are Isolated.

Initially the warning spot is to small for your aircraft was issued and on investigation its limited to only 4m wingspan!

I have not tested others as i was in the A319.

On adjusting that to a more reasonable value it then issued the warning re the parking spots both 2 and 3 being Isolated meaning no connection to any runway or taxiway making AI unusable and also GSX unusable.

Can anyone comment on this and how to get GSX back in action and to get some realistic wingspan values on the gates at EGPB?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:41 AM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

there is this topic but no solution.

The airport model precedes GSX and therefore takes no account of it.

Thanks Nick.

Sumburgh is a great airport add on. Doesn't really require GSX, which is a bit faulty for me, at the best of times!

Incidentally, I noticed the front wheel of the Dash 8, is off the runway ground level when going "down hill" on the runway. I surmise this is due to the slope? Bit difficult to get the graphics to model the front wheel I guess?

Regards

David

Archived