EHRD ILS06

• 1 month later...

Hello Swordfish,

In the P3D  V4 topics there was a question from LeoV about the frequenty of EHVB (Valkenburg Navy) and EHRD (Rotterdam-The Hague airport). He thought he made a flight from EHAM to EHRD but came out on the runway at EHVB.

Below you can find what I wrote in that topic: 

I made a flight from runway 24 EHAM to runway 24 EHVB (Valkenburg Navy) and then set the heading  for a landing on runway 24 EHRD  (Rotterdam airport).

On runway 24 EHAM I set NAV 1:  frequenty  110.9 and 239 (heading 24 EHVB). After take off when the ILS came alive I made a nice ILS approach and landing on runway 24 from  …....……EHVB :). After take off from EHVB   turned to RR NDB (404.5) for a ILS approach and landing on runway 24 EHRD. I set in NAV 1 :  frequentie  108.3 and 239 (heading 24 EHRD). I intercept the ILS  24 Rotterdam and there I was on the runway EHRD.

So:   

The frequenty in the sim are not the same as you can find in the AIS-Netherlands or on the Jeppesen charts in your EHRD.pdf download.:banghead:

In the real world the frequenty for ILS runway 24 EHRD is:  110.9. In FSX and P3D the frequenty is:  EHVB  (Valkenburg closed in 2006) still :  110.9 and for EHRD :  108.3  .

(I have a Jeppesen chart from oct 4 1996 and there the frequenty for ILS 24 EHRD is.....108.3)

After closing Valkenburg in 2006 they changed the 110.9 from Valkenburg to Rotterdam.

When you set in your NAV1:  108.3 and after take off from EHAM you fly to RR  NDB (404.5) you can made a ILS approach on runway 24 EHRD.^_^  and can enjoy the scenery.  

Regards,

Bert

Archived