True earth GB and NETHERLAND massive blurry issues

4kts

Hello,

I'm fighting against a strange issue I have on both TE GB South and Netherland, if I start my flight for example in Netherland everything is ok, even maxed out and with an F35 at full speed over the whole country but then as I cross the channel and I fly over England there's absolutely no way that the textures there load correctly as I experience a massive blurry, I've tried everything, re-installing all, sliding all to the left, reducing the resolution, locking the FPS, tweaking the cfg file, reinstalling the nvidia drivers, no way at all unfortunately, the problem is still there.

The same thing if I fly from South England to Netherland, everything ok in England but then again, over Netherland massive blurry again, this happens as well if I'm flying from somewhere else to Netherland or to England so I can't use both these scenery on arrival, I can only depart from them.

With P3D V 4.3 I remember that when flying from example from Greece to England (no GB South at that time) while over Netherland everything was loading correctly, I had a GTX 980ti so the settings were a bit lower but no that further than what I'm using now.

One thing I've seen is that once I come closer to a TE scenery coming from other places all the cpu cores start to run at 100%.

I'm running on a i9 9900k at 4,8 Ghz, and on a RTX 2080TI so I don't think to have a bottleneck in my system, really don't know what to do to solve.

The other problem I have is that it takes 5 minutes to load in one of these two countries but I can live with it, definitely not with blurries as it makes them useless unfortunately.

Thanks for your help

Have to update as today departing from EGSS everything was fine till I crossed the city of London, after that unfortunately got again blurries, seems that this anyway does not happen in Netherlands, also while flying over London I got 10 fps, there's definitely something wrong...

Several people are reporting the same issue. Myself and several very experienced simmers have battled with this for weeks to no avail. 

I have even even tried a clean install of P3d with only Orbx running. Makes no difference. 

Unfortunately Orbx have thus far not had anything useful to say on the subject. 

I have uninstalled True Earth Soth England and Netherlands. I am hoping that Orbx will address this issue at some point

I think we can all agree that a maxed out system could contribute to the problem. 

However, I would be very interested to hear why exactly the same problems occur with a new install of P3D with everything set to minimums and ONLY Orbx True Earth installed. 

Until the  latest update I had no problems with True Earth Netherlands. Like many other contributors to this forum, the latest update now replicated exactly the same problems as I am experiencing with True Earth England South. 

Sadly I have uninstalled both!  

When will Orbx acknowledge that there is a problem with this software?

14 minutes ago, Drmerlin said:

I think we can all agree that a maxed out system could contribute to the problem.

Also, going full speed in an F35, may not be a fair expectation.

Orbx has more than acknowledged that some users have problems and others don't, they have also acknowledged that there will always be growing pains when new technology and scenery creating methods are used to raise the bar, this will never change in regards to anything in life. The core simulator is also evolving and far from being perfect. Customers will always voice their concerns and complaints, and their constructive recommendations and suggestions will always be listened to, and Orbx will continue to evolve and push the limits to create cutting edge products. These products will not go away, they will continue to improve, just as the core simulator will not go away, it will also continue to evolve and improve.

Hello,

Grabbed from another topic I've learned that disabling sheds in TE NL config

may cure your problem.

Loading times went back to normal for my system and the massive blurries were gone....

Regards,

Marinus.

On 3/20/2019 at 6:00 PM, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi, welcome to the forums

Your above statement will be a major contributor to your problem.

Hi Doug,

frankly speaking I've found your reply not that constructive, I think you misunderstood my statement but on the other hand it's my fault, the way I've written it could easily bring to misunderstanding - let me try to be more precise, what I normally do is to fly with PMDG 737 or Leonardo Maddog MD82, from and to England or Netherland, I've flown the F35 just for pure test purposes, I know max speed and max details are not friends in P3D, it was just to say that even with these two conditions I had no problems while departing from one of the two TE countries.

The problem is that when I'm flying from anywhere to Netherland and to England with one of the two airliners I've mentioned above I have totally blurried textures, this till the approach into the airport, as I've written in my first comment no way to have them loaded even bringing all the sliders to the left, as last I'm start to having blurries also while departing, four minutes ok and then I start to see blurries.

What I've seen in the last days making some tests is that If I pause the scenery and then after approx one minute I resume, the textures are correctly loaded, this never happened in P3D V4.3 (with nearly similar settings but with a slower video card) so I'm sure there's something wrong hiding somewhere, my post is not intended to blame anyone, what I'm saying is that I was not facing this issue in P3D 4.3 and for that reason I'm seeking help.

I simply want to fly back as in P3D 4.3 over Netherland and England as I really like TE technology.

Thanks

On 3/23/2019 at 10:15 AM, Mbergsma said:

Hello,

Grabbed from another topic I've learned that disabling sheds in TE NL config

may cure your problem.

Loading times went back to normal for my system and the massive blurries were gone....

Regards,

Marinus.

Hi Marinus,

really thank you for the suggestion, I've found the topic you're referring to, I'll give it a try!

Marius I really have to thank you, unticking the sheds in FTX CENTRAL (TE NETHERLANDS menu) I have no more blurries over there!

I've just flown over the country and then from Germany to Netherland and the problem seems completely gone, that's great!

Again thank you for having addressed me to that topic!

Archived