FTX Ireland Texture

Shamrock727

Just lately I have been having an issue with FTX Ireland where during daytime hours night textures appear and during night hours day textures appear. During the day and night the issue is very noticeable and takes away from the immersion of a good scenery. I don't understand what the issue may be as I have tried reinstalling the scenery, everything in regards to ORBX is up to date. 

cork.png

53874898_315793779077513_2183494114098544640_n.png

29 minutes ago, cjibbotson said:

Can you help with co-ordinates and I will check my FTX Ireland tonight?  Do you have any other local scenery / landclass installed?

Chris

Cork EICK is the area. The only other landclass that I have is Eiresims EICK, but that only affects the outer edge and not as far as the city where the majority of the issue is. I can try out all suggestions later on tonight. 

22 minutes ago, Shamrock727 said:

Cork EICK is the area. The only other landclass that I have is Eiresims EICK, but that only affects the outer edge and not as far as the city where the majority of the issue is. I can try out all suggestions later on tonight. 

I did wonder if you had Eiresim scenery.  I've a couple of old ones of theirs (I'm from N. Ireland) and had to disable the LC scenery entries.  I know a Dublin LC interfered with weird textures up near Belfast.

Chris

5 hours ago, cjibbotson said:

I did wonder if you had Eiresim scenery.  I've a couple of old ones of theirs (I'm from N. Ireland) and had to disable the LC scenery entries.  I know a Dublin LC interfered with weird textures up near Belfast.

Chris

Ok removing the EICK LC fixed the issue. Thanks for your help! Not sure why it was doing that, but hey..

Archived