Low Frames in TAP/APYP Bush strip areas

Kilstorm

Starting flying in the bush again near TAP and AYPY and I feel like there is a library object that is causing a huge hit to frames. When flying in the area but outside of the bush strips draw area, everything is fine but once I get near a bush strip its almost a slide show for the whole time. This is in P3Dv4.4. I dont remember having this issue when these addons were first released. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a known bug or fix to what I am seeing? Thanks for any replies in helping address this issue.

18 hours ago, Tim Harris said:

Are you running anything non standard like p3d.cfg tweaks, etc? 

Hi Tim,

No tweaks. A rather clean install. Its just weird that the sim runs almost like a slide show near the villages but not outside of them as this really isnt demanding scenery and I cant remember it acting like this when i first got it years ago. I guess it is what it is then and will see what becomes but I appreciate your reply to let me know at least there isnt a known issue or fix.

Nathan

Hi again, I'll keep an eye on it, if there's anything obvious we'll certainly nip it in the bud

The bushstrips along the Kokoda track are quite close to one another I wonder if the increased display radius has something to do with it?, its the major change with 4.4

Archived