Cityscene Orlando & KMCO (T2G)

bhorv67

Gents, fabulous job on Orlando. I'd like to ask for some assistance integrating KMCO from T2G. I realize this isn't yours, but perhaps some know how to fix the issues I'm experiencing:

1. Random disappearance of taxiway lines.

This is very strange. As I'm taxiing around, the taxi lines randomly disappear. If I pan the camera around a bit, I can get them to reappear, but not always.

2. Taxiway Bridges (2) missing on the Northeast side of the airport. 

I believe this was fixed in an update from T2G a while back, but since I installed Cityscene Orlando, these bridges are now missing again. 

3. Rendering of grass very close to the aircraft on approach

Not sure if this is an autogen setting, but again, after Cityscene Orlando was installed, as I'm about 1000ft AGL about to touchdown, the grass begins to render on the sides of the runway. Not a huge deal, just looks strange. 

I've looked through a lot of the posts dealing with KMCO and Orlando, and have made the suggested changes. The notes above are what I'm still experiencing. Appreciate any help. Thanks

On 2/23/2019 at 6:06 PM, bhorv67 said:

Gents, fabulous job on Orlando. I'd like to ask for some assistance integrating KMCO from T2G. I realize this isn't yours, but perhaps some know how to fix the issues I'm experiencing:

1. Random disappearance of taxiway lines.

This is very strange. As I'm taxiing around, the taxi lines randomly disappear. If I pan the camera around a bit, I can get them to reappear, but not always.

2. Taxiway Bridges (2) missing on the Northeast side of the airport. 

I believe this was fixed in an update from T2G a while back, but since I installed Cityscene Orlando, these bridges are now missing again. 

3. Rendering of grass very close to the aircraft on approach

Not sure if this is an autogen setting, but again, after Cityscene Orlando was installed, as I'm about 1000ft AGL about to touchdown, the grass begins to render on the sides of the runway. Not a huge deal, just looks strange. 

I've looked through a lot of the posts dealing with KMCO and Orlando, and have made the suggested changes. The notes above are what I'm still experiencing. Appreciate any help. Thanks

Use this:

Archived