Richtee

Richtee

I have recently purchased all three True Earth GB software which works great. I have now purchased 5 airports ( Manchester, Cardiff, Southampton, Shoreham and Elstree) ref: 5c64ed5a92fd7 and I get a notice saying "There was a problem loading the scenery package Custom Scenery/Orbx ) etc on all five packages. I attach a log.txt file which may assist. I use an external hard drive (i) because of the volume required and directed Orbx to manually download these files to my X-Plane/common folder which then has expanded to the custom scenery file. Can you please assist ?

Log.txt

Hello Doug

I have done as you asked and installed the libs file from the orbx site into the custom scenery file. This has totally corrupted my X-Plane software and is now inoperable. I have deleted the said files folder but X-Plane will still not operate. I have checked all file integrities thru Steam and it found 2 files to replace and it did that. Prior to installing thse scenery add-ons everything worked superbly, including the three True Earth packages ! Any suggestions - X-pPlane and True Earth packages represent at least THREE days of download time for me !  Richard

Archived