VAS problems with True Earth South of England

jwilly

Today I installed True Earth south of England. On  several occasions P3D v4 crashed on booting after choice of plane and airport, or I was able to start a flight but soon crashed out after a VAS warning of inadequate memory. Starting at a more minor airport like Southampton loaded ok albeit flying with low fps, but on approaching the centre of London, again I crashed out of P3D with a memory warning, presumably because of greater scenery density over London.

Strangely, I have True Earth Netherlands which gives no trouble.

Trying to reduce density of scenery settings inc traffic, water features, roads and screen resolution has not helped.

Uninstalling True Earth allows P3D to function flawlessly.

My system includes an i7-4770K 3.5 GH processor, 18 GB ram and A Nvidia Geforce GTX 780 display card, using Windows 10 Home edition.

My P3D scenery takes up 250GB of space on a drive with a capacity of 830 GB, which currently has 100 GB free.

I already had Orbx EU England installed before I added True Earth. Is there a conflict between these two, or am I asking too much of my system. Grateful for any advice or comments.

Thanks

Archived