L39 close formation in multiplayer

Ausiguy

Just one shot of Aussiecop next to me in close formation at 350kts and 13K feet! Sometimes FSX just takes my breath away.  :o

This is just with the V key and the new weather stuff I have been working on that I'm going to release in the next 24 hours.

Click the image for almost full size. I captured it at 2560x1600.

Posted Image

I've really got to get into some L39 multiplayer, I love that aircraft but have never flown FS-X online and wouldn't even know where to begin! I guess you guys just arrange private sessions? (I'm only used to apps like Hyperlobby with IL2 for multiplayer).

Cheers, Iain

Iain, we're usually flying every night in the FSX multiplayer in either the Helicopter ops or the Bush Flying groups. We use Teamspeak 3 on 74.86.75.235:8768. You are welcome to join us. We fly the Dodo and lately the Tigermoth but sometimes, like last night we change it up.

It was fun to watch Ryan in the L39. teehee.

Hey Ryan, Dan said he was going to pickup the Dodo last night. I think we talked him into it so you better get to work on a Team Dodo paint for him.

Wonderful shot!

Iain, we're usually flying every night in the FSX multiplayer in either the Helicopter ops or the Bush Flying groups. We use Teamspeak 3 on 74.86.75.235:8768. You are welcome to join us. We fly the Dodo and lately the Tigermoth but sometimes, like last night we change it up.

What time? (I'm on US EST). I might join you guys although I have TS but my mike is not working properly.

Please post details (GameSpy? FSHost? Time)

Hi Alex,

We use fsx (gamespy) you can usually find us in helicopter ops or bush flying lobbies, it usually has an ozx or FTX heading so its easy to find, we use Teamspeak for comms, the TS3 server details are usually posted on the front page of the multiplayer session so you can get all that info from there tonight, some of the other guys are usually on a little earlier but I usually get on about 10pm US eastern.

Archived