Orbx Stockholm Arlanda (Latest version)

Hey!

I updated Stockholm Arlanda from ORBX when the update came out a week ago something which included sode jetways and dynamic lightning. The sode jetways works just fine but the dynamic lightning doesnt work, It works when i spawn my aircraft in at ESSA directly after starting the sim, but if i fly somewhere else to Arlanda the dynamic lightning doesnt work. This is how it looks, Dynamic lightning works everywhere else even though I've checked it in the ORBX Control panel nothings happening. Anyone else experience the same?

2019-2-7_2-57-15-465.jpg

On the same flight after landing and uploading this thread i went into scenery libary and just pressed apply and the sim reloaded the library, And now it works, It's a wizzard, I know the problem will occure again when flying to Arlanda but well, now i know how to fix it temporary. It feels somehow that when the sim is spawning/loading in Arlanda in the sim when in proximity to it the dynamic lightning doesnt load...

2019-2-7_3-2-19-266.jpg

6 hours ago, Koffi Osei said:

can this issue be fixed and this is with arlanda new update with the sode jetways,the ground textures from the taxiway to the runway at night all looks weird 

download.png

There are many threads about this issue already, just look through the threads and the solution is presented.

next time please start a new thread instead of posting in another thread regarding a different subject.

Archived