Orbx EDCG Rugen Airport buildings missing after new installation

jorvik

Hi:

I have just begun installing FTX Global scenery on my Win 7 FSX computer. Sim itself working well and up to usual standards.  After installing FTX Global Pack and prior to proceeding with Global Vector Pack, I installed several free Orbx airports, with only a few minor problems plus getting used to differences compared to the older Orbx sceneries. Most of the airports installed OK but there is a problem with EDCG Rugen, which is missing all airport buildings, including terminal, hangars and storage sheds. Plenty of people, birds, grass, sounds, A.I.,etc.  Runways and runway markings and aprons look OK.  I also checked carefully for duplicate or conflicting EDCG Airport files; none were found

Reinstalled the scenery several times using FTX Central (latest version). Verified files each time.  Manually deleted all EDCG files I could identify before reinstalling. Confirmed  activation and ranking in scenery config. I am attaching pictures of all the installed airport files. I cannot see anything odd  (although I do not know exactly what files should be present).  Also attaching images of the airport with default scenery and with the Orbx version.

I am unsure what to do next and will be grateful for any suggestions. 

Many thanks.

Jorvik

EDCG Scenery Files.jpg

EDCG Texture Files.jpg

default EDCG Rugen.jpg

Orbx EDCG Rugen.jpg

Hi Nick:

Thanks for the help. My search efforts failed pick up neither of the 2 earlier Rugen queries.  I do not know what simmers like me would without simmers like you.  Rugen now looks fine with its buildings restored.

Cheers.

Jorvik

Archived