KSAN Overlapping Buildings are Back

Sorry guys, I mistakenly posted this in the P3D V3 forum (you can delete that one) as I am running V4.

I just updated to the latest version of KSAN and my overlapping buildings, gates, and runway lights are back.  I figured the update overwrote the .bgl.OFF corrections I previously made, so I checked my FTX_NA_SCA05_SCENERY directory and my KSAN .bgl files are still "OFF".  Are there additional files that I need to edit to get SAN back to the way it was before I updated?

Thanks,

Dave

7 hours ago, dfreemanfso said:

Well, I just uninstalled and reinstalled through FTX Central and all my buildings are fixed, but I still have some of the default night lighting bleeding through on the runways and taxiways.  Any ideas?

Hi,

do you have set the compatibility mode in the control panel?

Are you using SoCAL region?

If yes maybe could worth try to reinstall SoCal

Anyway post a screen of the problem please so i can help better.

Regards, 

20 hours ago, dfreemanfso said:

Matteo,

Thank you for your response.  I do have compatibility mode checked and I am running the SoCAL region.  Screens are attached.  I will try to uninstall and reinstall SC.

Thx

Dave

Looks like you have 2 afcad, maybe from another ksan scenery.

Make sure to dont have any other ksan addon active

I have the same issue at another socal airport.   I need modify Long Beach, as it is going through an entire geometry change, runway renumbering etc.  

I have am working on creating a new layout, but when I use my edited layoit, I get double buildings, 2 control towers next to each other.

How can I edit the ORBX airport scenry file, and not the stock, or use he stock one, without having to turn ORBX off, which makes the socal scenery pack worthless to me... as the airport is probabky 10 years old in the stock file on both p3Ds version and ORBX socal scenery add on I just bought.

Archived