removing clutter at ESSA

TMetzinger

I'm loving the new update to ESSA, with the jetways now in SODE and the other enhancements.  And the airport looks lovely.  All of the ground service clutter, however, is a conflict for those of us who use GSX to enhance our experience.   I'm asking 2 things:

Is there a way to remove it (not obvious looking at the contents of the scenery directory)?

Can I request that in the future developers ensure that GSE is an easily separated component?

I didn't post this in support, because there's nothing wrong with the install or the function.

-Tim.

4 minutes ago, TMetzinger said:

I'm loving the new update to ESSA, with the jetways now in SODE and the other enhancements.  And the airport looks lovely.  All of the ground service clutter, however, is a conflict for those of us who use GSX to enhance our experience.   I'm asking 2 things:

Is there a way to remove it (not obvious looking at the contents of the scenery directory)?

Can I request that in the future developers ensure that GSE is an easily separated component?

I didn't post this in support, because there's nothing wrong with the install or the function.

-Tim.

Hi!

Glad you like it.

Have you checked the ConfigTool for ESSA? You can find it FTX Central if you click on the product. There you can remove all (almost) clutter and vehicles.

Regards,

Marcus

Archived